Three Seed Blueberry Chocolate Squares
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 (10 oz) package marshmallows (use gluten-free if desired)
- 6 cups Erewhon Rice Twice Cereal
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
In a large heavy pot, melt butter or margarine over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Add Erewhon Rice Twice Cereal, pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, dried blueberries and chocolate chips. Stir until combined, then press into a greased 9” x 13” pan.
Allow to cool completely, then cut into approximately 2” squares.