30 Nov 2011
Pumpkin Morning Muffins
- 1 C Original Uncle Sam Cereal
- 1.5 C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 C Maple Syrup
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix the cereal, flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice
- In another bowl, mix the milk and Apple Cider Vinegar. Let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the milk and stir.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients. Combine gently until mixed.
- Pour into prepared muffin (if you use cupcake liners, spray the liners) tins and bake at *350 for 12 – 15 minutes.