- You say I'll "feel the difference" if I eat Attune. What difference will I feel?Enjoying Attune wellness bars every day can help you feel your best and strengthen your digestive and immune systems, resulting in a feeling of vitality and overall health and wellness.
Each of us has a unique bacterial community in our digestive systems, so the probiotics in Attune may not work for all individuals in the same way. We encourage you to find the right probiotics that work best for your body.
- Are any of your attune chocolate probiotic bars dairy free?Our Dark Chocolate probiotic bar is both dairy free and vegan.
- Are there any side effects?There are no known side effects of probiotics. When consumed, probiotics gradually become part of the healthy bacteria that live in the digestive system. Some people may notice minor intestinal discomfort for the first few days they enjoy Attune wellness bars. This is a normal result of the rebalancing in your intestinal environment. These effects should subside after a few days.
- Are your attune chocolate probiotic bars kosher?Yes, our attune chocolate probiotic bars are kosher, along with all of our other products.
- Are your chocolate probiotic bars gluten free?Our chocolate probiotic bars were certified gluten free in 2010 by GIG.
- Bacteria- isn't that a bad thing?There is a community of good bacteria that naturally live in your digestive system. Those friendly bacteria play an essential role in your body's process of absorbing nutrients, fighting unfriendly bacteria, promoting a healthy digestive system and building a strong immune system. Probiotics help support the friendly bacteria in our systems.
- Can I eat attune if I'm pregnant or nursing?Attune is all natural and suitable for the entire family, but we recommend that you consult your healthcare provider regarding all aspects of your diet when you are pregnant or nursing.
- Can I travel with my attune chocolate probiotic bars?Our chocolate probiotic bars make great travel companions and go where no yogurt has gone before- in the suitcase or travel bag. You can keep them outside of the refrigerator for up to a month in ambient temperatures without the probiotic viability being affected.
They are perfect for travelers- as the probiotics help support digestive health and your immune system.
- Can my child eat an attune chocolate probiotic bar?Kids love our bars! We recommend giving them to children over 3 years of age.
- How dark is your dark chocolate in the attune Dark Chocolate probiotic bars?We use 68% cacao for our Dark Chocolate probiotic bars.
- How many attune chocolate probiotic bars should I eat per day?We recommend eating one bar a day as that gives you a great blend and amount of probiotics.
- How many probiotics are in your attune chocolate probiotic bars?Each bar is guaranteed to have 6.1 billion probiotic CFUs of three of the most clinically tested strains: lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, bifidobacterium lactis HN019, and lactobacillus casei lc-11.
- How much caffeine is in the attune Dark Chocolate probiotic bar?Each attune Dark Chocolate probiotic bar has 22.71mg caffeine per bar.
- How often should I eat an attune chocolate probiotic bar?For maximum efficacy, we recommend eating one each day which is why they're sold in week pack boxes of seven bars. You can also purchase them by the bar too.
- I looked for attune chocolate probiotic bars at a store listed on your store locator and can't find them. Can you please help me?attune chocolate probiotic bars are kept in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. In many stores, they are kept in the refrigerated yogurt aisle. Some stores have started adding a probiotic specific section to their store.
If you've looked in both sections, we would recommend asking the dairy buyer when they expect to have them back on the shelf. If they no longer carry them and you want them to re-consider, please fill out the product request form available at http://stores.attunefoods.com/shelf_talker.php.
- If I keep my attune chocolate probiotic bars outside of the refrigerator, will that affect the probiotics?You can leave your chocolate probiotic bars outside of the refrigerator in ambient temperatures for up to a month without losing viability of the probiotics. You do not want to leave your attune bars in heat or hot environments as that is detrimental to the probiotics. For maximum efficacy, you want to keep them in the refrigerator.
- Is a probiotic the same as a live active culture?Not all live active cultures are the same and not all cultures are probiotics. Probiotics must be alive and they should be able to reach the intestine alive so they can have an effect. Probiotics also have been proven to provide a health benefit at adequate quantities.
- Should I eat Attune if I'm taking antibiotics or medication?When antibiotics are going to work, they not only are killing the bad bacteria, but also killing the good bacteria in your digestive system. Research suggests that it is best to have probiotics in your diet while you take antibiotics. Probiotics help replenish the good bacteria in your system to maintain a proper balance. We recommend that you refer to the instructions included with your medication, and consult with your healthcare provider for direct guidance.
- What are probiotics?Probiotic literally means "good for life." Probiotics are live organisms that when consumed in certain quantities provide health benefits beyond what health benefits basic nutrition can provide.
- What is a prebiotic?A prebiotic is a certain form of fiber that remains undigested in the small intestine and acts as food for the naturally-occurring healthy bacteria in your digestive system. Prebiotics support healthy digestive function and work in harmony with probiotics.
- What is the source of the inulin in your attune chocolate probiotic bars?The inulin used in our chocolate probiotic bars is derived from chicory root. Inulin is a prebiotic and considered a "lunch box for probiotics" as well as a source of fiber. For more articles on inulin, please visit our blog and search "inulin" at blog.attunefoods.com
- What's the best time to eat an attune chocolate probiotic bar?There's not really a best time to eat attune chocolate probiotic bars. We find some people like to enjoy them in the morning to get going, as their mid-afternoon snack or to satiate the craving for something sweet at the end of the day.
- Who should eat attune?Anyone who wants to boost their health and wellness, digestive comfort and immunity. That means the whole family can enjoy Attune, including kids three years and older. If you’re not sure if Attune is right for you or if you have a specific digestive ailment, please consult your healthcare practitioner.